Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mario G Gasparri
Dr. Mario G Gasparri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, WI. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery). Dr. Gasparri is affiliated with Clement J Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Gasparri has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mario G Gasparri has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
Dr. Mario G Gasparri has the following 7 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
- Lung Transplantation
- Vascular Malformations
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Dr. Mario G Gasparri has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mario G Gasparri is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 7
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Gasparri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1993
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Mario G Gasparri accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMadison Emergency Physicians, 700 S Park St, Madison, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mario G Gasparri, MD - Vascular Surgery in Madison, WI, in this video.
Dr. Mario G Gasparri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.