Dr. Mario J Ravry Jr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mario J Ravry Jr?

Excellent Team

I have been a patient of both Mario J.R. and Mario E. Ravry for over 15 years. They are the best.. professional, skilled and available. You get their full attention without being rushed. The staff is kind and courteous. I feel fortunate to be under their care.

Fantastic experience. Highly recommend both Marios.

medical field

my mother had seen dr ravry jr for several yrs.i had a problem with the lab in their office & tried to discuss the issue with the manager. it took weeks and weeks to speak to someone even though I left 10 messages. the manager refused to let me speak to dr ravry as this was a lab error by their lab technician. she refused to give him a message to call me and I was lied to regarding the labwork as well.I plan on showing up at Dr. Ravry's office and speak to him that way. I want him to be aware of how his office staff operates.

One of the very best physicians I have ever had experienced. A very good listener; follows through quickly with results by phone.

Great Doctor - Horrible Staff

Dr. Ravry is an excellent doctor and I wish I could continue to see him however, his staff is the worst that I have ever dealt with. Countless phone calls are not returned. Test results take much longer than is acceptable and when confronted it is blamed on other staff members. Seemingly simple questions have to be "googled" and their attitude is absolutely unacceptable. Great doctor but his staff needs to be seriously evaluated.

Staff is not helpful and doesn't get back to you. They blame the insurance company pharmacist. It's a shame, Dr Ravry is wonderful.

Terrible Staff, Nice Doctor

Dr. Ravry is a very nice man and doctor. However, his office is the most poorly run doctors office I have ever come across. I have only been in as a new patient and for a procedure and can't seem to get help as an existing patient. I have been hung up on, transferred and hung up on, transferred to the after hours answering service DURING business hours, called back by the wrong nurse, called to book an appt and the system was down, etc. I have been trying to schedule my yearly follow-up visit for 3 weeks now. I leave messages and no one responds or they just can't get it together. It took me 8 calls to finally get someone today who was not polite, so I didn't make an appointment and I am going to look for a new gastroenterologist tonight.

Rude unflexible office staff

Good Doctor ...horrible ofice staff, inflexible and have an attitude ltotal lack of concern or display theirincompetence when asked to do simple things like mail a copy of test results.Been waiting for three months to hear about and have test results mailed. staff is completely a waste. after hours people won't accept or leave a message for the doctor... why they heck even have them answer the phone!

What you want in a doctor, you found it!