Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mario O Kapusta
Dr. Mario O Kapusta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery). Dr. Kapusta is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center and Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center. Dr. Kapusta has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mario O Kapusta has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
Dr. Mario O Kapusta is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Ease of making appointment.I waited 10 minutes for the doctor to see me.He personally examined me, did the Ultrasound and explained my problem in a way that I could understand it.The staff was great at helping me with the paperwork, scheduling, etc.They treat you in a professional way.I give them a 5 star!!!
Dr. Kapusta is very caring; unfortunately his staff is also caring - about money. In spite of my trying to explain that my insurance company told me NOT to pay anything until they (the insurance company) had reviewed the Dr.'s bill, his office insisted that I not only pay for my initial visit (more than the co-pay) as well as an upfront "deposit" which was twice what my copay would have been for a future procedure.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Kapusta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon
Graduated in 1978
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Mario O Kapusta accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKapusta Cosmetic And Medical Vein Center Pa, 5585 Weslayan St, Houston, TX
Dr. Mario O Kapusta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.