Dr. Mario O Kapusta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mario O Kapusta?

Excellent care

Ease of making appointment.I waited 10 minutes for the doctor to see me.He personally examined me, did the Ultrasound and explained my problem in a way that I could understand it.The staff was great at helping me with the paperwork, scheduling, etc.They treat you in a professional way.I give them a 5 star!!!

Great Doctor - Horrible staff

Dr. Kapusta is very caring; unfortunately his staff is also caring - about money. In spite of my trying to explain that my insurance company told me NOT to pay anything until they (the insurance company) had reviewed the Dr.'s bill, his office insisted that I not only pay for my initial visit (more than the co-pay) as well as an upfront "deposit" which was twice what my copay would have been for a future procedure.

Dr. Mario O Kapusta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.