Dr. Mario M Leitao Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mario M Leitao Jr?

Highly recommend Dr. Leitao. And Memorial Sloan Kettering. Dr' Leitao is a very caring and highly skilled surgeon who preforms robotic surgery. If you have cancer you want the best doctor and hospital and Dr. Leitao and Memorial Sloan are that.

Engineer

Dr Leitao was very precise in diagnosis and he also was not jumping the gun and cautious . I was worried that my gastrtitis was going to interfere in operation and it did not. I got him because my neighbor had him and although I did not like to have male doctors I did because of his reputation. My neighbor had cancer and she came out of the operating room painless with hysterectomy and was discharged same day, . I had a huge dermoid and did not need pain killers - just Tylenol and it was ok I could walk same day ! He has mastered robotic technology very well for surgery.,

I couldn't have asked for a better doctor when I needed one 7 years ago. Both Memorial Sloan Kettering and its doctors are among the best in the nation!

Amazing surgeon

Dr. Leitao saved my life. As someone diagnosed with stage III c ovarian cancer three years ago, I owe my continued survival to his excellent surgical skills. With GYN cancers, you need the best. Dr. Leitao certainly falls into the category of exceptional. I highly recommend Dr. Leitao, as well as Sloan Kettering.

Dr Leitao saved my life. The Best gyn oncology in the US

Awesome Doctor

We went to Dr. Leitao for a second opinion and decided to go with him for surgery for my sister. He is a brilliant doctor. I am so glad we choose him. Thank you Dr. Leitao!!!!!!

I chose the best

For my hysterectomy I sought out the best care I could possibly find, and I found that care in Dr. Leitao and the professionals at Sloan Kettering. After my hysterectomy with Dr. Leitao, I was back to work in 15 days. He is extremely knowledgeable and competent, and I trust his opinion completely. I have the tiniest little scars on my abdomen from this major surgery and had no complications, and very little pain. The staff at Sloan Kettering was extremely helpful, caring, professional and and attentive.

Dr. Leitao is a highly intelligent, compassionate doctor who is responsive to the patients needs throughout the cycle of care. MSK's solid reputation of being a leading cancer hospital is directly attributed to great doctors like Mario Leitao and his wonderful and caring staff / nurses.

Dr Leitao is the best doctor in the world. He saved my life. I will always be great full to him and his wonderful staff . He was sent to me by God .

A Superb Surgeon

Dr Leitaio is a master surgeon. He performed a hysterectomy with the newest robotic methods. The surgery was a complete success all cancer was removed. The surgery was virtually painless. I could walk immediately and had virtually no pain. I recommend Dr. Leitao with the greatest confidence. When it comes to doctors he is without a doubt one of the finest you will ever find.

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Leitao is a FANTASTIC doctor. He gave us the opportunity to have a baby when the OBGYN was too nervous to let us try. He's thorough and keeps an often and careful watch on me to ensure I'm okay. He is very smart and knowledgable and prompt at getting back to you when you need him. The staff at both his office and the hospital he operates in are AMAZING!

Maria A,

Dr. Leitao is one of the most knowledgeable, considerate oncologists in his field. He performed a radical trachelectomy (robotically assisted) on me 3 years ago and I am happy to report I have had no problems since. I highly recommend and trust his exptertise for any woman facing gynecological cancer.

Dr. Mario M Leitao Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Basking Ridge, NJ.