Great Doctor

I was diagnosed with cancer, and needed a chem port installed, and was told that I must get a feeding tube also. I was not to keen on getting a feeding tube, because of everything associated with them. He was the only doctor of my 4, that assured me that a feeding tube was not necessary, and if it became necessary, he could install later, without much trauma. All went well, and best decision I made during all my treatment. His communication during both surgeries, both install , and removal of my chem port was fantastic. Knowing that I wanted to get it out on a Friday, before a 3-day weekend, even though he was scheduled to go on vacation, he fit me in early Friday morning, and got it done. I really appreciate all he did.

More concerned on weight

I saw Dr. Longoria for a suspected abdominal lypoma. He spent 2 minutes on this, and 30 minutes on how I needed to get a gastric sleeve, without knowing my history (weight is not due to over eating). Waste of time, and I left very angry. Very unprofessional and a jerk.

Very patient

Dr. Longoria performed a surgery for me and at my post op appointments he was very patient and explained what was happening during my healing process. He even drew pictures! ;) His staff is very friendly and helpful as well!

I Trust him!

Dr.Longoria is very caring and compassionate. He did surgery on me two years ago for limpomas that were painful. Went back last week because I have more of them in different areas. We discussed the problem at great lengths until all my questions were explained We decided to wait as long as possible since these cause no risk. Most surgeon's push to do surgery, he did not!

Excellent Care

Dr. Longoria has been my bariatric surgeon, as well as general surgeon when I needed my gallbladder out and for an exploratory laporoscopy. He always takes the time to set me at ease, and explains things very thoroughly (even down to sketching diagrams!) I definitely feel that I make informed medical decisions when he is around. His care and bedside manner can't be beat, and I strongly recommend him and his fellow doctors. Most importantly, he has proven himself to be a doctor you can trust.

Dr. Mario A Longoria is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Round Rock, TX.