Dr. Mario Malonzo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mario Malonzo?

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

Dr Malonzo is a great Doctor friendly & caring. He never rushes you, he takes time to listen to the parents concerns. He's been our children's doctor tor 6 yrs. We highly recommend him.

Great Doctor

Posted on December 10th, 2008

Dr. Malonzo is a professional, caring and approachable person. My children are never afraid to tell me when they feel sick and need a trip to his office. His secretary is friendly and has a great sense of humor. Though I can never make my kids want to see the doctor, Dr. Malonzo is the best I can find.

Posted on April 17th, 2015