Have you seen Dr. Mario A Malvehy?

Varicose vein treatment

very professional

Great doctor and office

i had seen a vascular surgeon for my legs at the suggestion of my podiatrist a couple of years ago and was told there was nothing that could be done for the discoloration and swelling in my legs. My podiatrist told me about Dr. M (what he told me to call him) and his specialty practice recently and I just finished my treatment. From my first visit through my treatment, Dr. M was ere every step and explained to me what was wrong and how to fix it. I needed four treatments and they were absolutely painless. When I went for a follow up a couple of weeks later, I couldnt believe how much better I felt already. I just couldn't believe it. He is just a fantastic doctor and I feel so lucky to have found him.

Knows what he is talking about

My podiatrist sent me to see Dr. Malvehy for a leg ulcer that would not heal. He told me, "This guy didn't miss a day in medical school" and after being his patient, I believe it. I had a wound in my leg that was very painful and came and went for three years. Dr. Malvehy identified the problem on my first visit and fixed it on my second one. He told me it would take 8 weeks give or take for the wound to heal but it only took four. I was amazed. I'm so happy to have my leg better and to have a doctor I trust. I am going back to do the other leg before I get an ulcer there. If there were five stars for "bedside manner" i would give that.

Great for spider veins

I had spider veins since I was a teenager and was always afraid to get them injected. "Dr. M" took care of them in a couple of visits and did a small procedure to remove one of the larger ones. It didn't hurt anything compared to botox. It took about 6 weeks for the veins to really go away and I'm really happy.

Takes his time

I saw Dr. Malvehy for a vein that had been injected several times by my dermatologist. He spent almost an hour with me and did an ultrasound on me to find where the spider veins were coming from. I was impressed he did it himself and showed me exactly what the problem was. He really took his time and explained the problem. It turns out the veins were coming from a deeper vein in my leg which was not working properly, blood was flowing backwards. I had a laser vein ablation in the office last week and I'm surprised by how different my legs feel. After wasting almost $1000 on injections, I'm glad I saw a specialist. He was not cheap but it was worth it. You get what you pay for.

Dr. Mario A Malvehy is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Miami Beach, FL.

Dr. Mario A Malvehy Is this you?