Dr. Mario Manna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mario Manna?

Posted on December 30th, 2016

I can say one thing. The best. The office staff is very friendly and accommodating. My children are patients of Dr manna. He is like no other dr I have met. He is patient, compassionate, kind and so much more. The time he spends with each patient is amazing and he is very thorough. And he follows up with phone calls to see how they are doing. My daughter was very sick recently and he was with her every step of the way. I feel very comfortable with him.

Posted on December 30th, 2016

Posted on June 15th, 2016

Great Doctor, but the office staff is the worst. Hard to get an appointment with the Doctor and the wait is way too long.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Posted on April 15th, 2016

Dr. Manna is the best most caring doctor I have ever had. My husband has been seeing him for over ten years and I recently started seeing him about two years ago. Dr. Manna is very accurate, prompt and really treats you well on a personal level. However, he really needs to replace his office staff. They make it almost impossible to get you an appointment. I was sick with pneumonia and I was on the "wait list" that day to see the doctor if someone cancelled their appointment. also, the new modernized computer system is absolutely terrible. It takes away from the personal feeling and warm feeling of going to a doctor's visit and when you walk into their new office, you feel like you are in prison getting finger printed and having to fill out your information on an ipad. Dr. Manna is definetly worth dealing with the staff and dealing with the new system. His staff and the system need to go though.

Good, Caring Doctor....Disrespectful, mindless staff

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Having switched primary care physicians I can honestly say Dr. Manna's knowledge, care for me as his patient and quick follow up is the best I've encountered HOWEVER....the office staff is more interested in gossip, face book and instagram...and your chances of getting an appointment with the president are better than getting an appointment to see Dr Manna. Just getting through the almost ALWAYS busy phone is hard enough.

One of the best

Posted on October 7th, 2014

Dr. Manna is a wonderful doctor who truly cares about his patients. My family and I have been going to Dr. Manna for years. He makes you feel comfortable and calls back with results quickly. He is one of the best!! 4 Stars Manna

OK Doctor, Worst Staff Ever!!

Posted on March 31st, 2014

While Dr. Manna was an okay doctor, the staff was horrendous starting with their office manager Maureen. They are very rude and discourteous and absolutely no regard for their patients. Everything is done with a grudge. They have absolutely no system whatsoever. Very unprofessional office. I have finally decided to leave this because of them. So many other doctors that can give the same level of care if not better, with a much better staff.

Good Doctor (When You Get to See Him)

Posted on November 20th, 2013

I can honestly say I've tried to make an appointment with Dr. Manna 5-6 times and 5-6 times they keep pushing me to see their Nurse Practitioner or wait 2 months to get an appt with Dr. Manna. What's more annoying that when you give in and see the NP, Dr. Manna is in the office walking around not busy whatsoever. This office needs to stop pushing the NP on their patients, she may be a knowledgeable NP, but sometimes you want to see YOUR DOCTOR.

Good Doctor, Bad Office

Posted on January 25th, 2013

Every time I see Dr. Manna (if I don't get stuck seeing the NP) the staff is fighting with someone. I've gone there at least 10 times and each time they're arguing with someone about something. They have a terrible phone system that the phone line is probably busy for the first hours in the day. When you do get through sometimes you're left on hold for more than 15 minutes. Dr. Manna though is a good doctor, he tries with his personality (he thinks he's funny) but otherwise it's not bad seeing him. He'll answer your questions, he doesn't rush you, and he personally calls you for follow up information. If the office around him was as good as he is, then we wouldn't have such an issue, but as always it's the office experience that makes going to the doctor difficult. In regards to the NP whenever I've been forced to see her because of Dr. Manna's availability, I feel she doesn't know what she's talking about, and she gets too nervous and uncertain of herself.

Needs an office manager

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

First dr appt, could not see Dr. Manna, but could see the NP. Waited 15 minutes before being acknowledge by the office staff. 35 min later, watching the staff come back from lunch, all go out and take a smoke break together. I still had not been called. Waiting 45 min for a doctor-yes, an NP-no way. Office staff was badmouthing patients in front of waiting room patients. Completely unprofessional, rude, discourteous staff. I'd rather go to the ER before I ever try to see Dr Manna.

Posted on May 17th, 2012

Wait was horrible. My appointment was for 12:15 and I wasn't brought into the examination room until 1, the Dr. did not enter the room until at least a half hour later. Front desk staff is rude. Nurses/medical assistants do not wash hands or wear gloves. When the Dr. finally did come in he did not even introduce himself he said "I already discussed most of this with your mom, but I'll be back in ten minutes" and left.

One of the best specialists Ive ever met

Posted on November 19th, 2010

Incredibly knowledgeable, very professional, careful, attentive to details, smart, intelligent, in short words the one who you can trust with your health.