Dr. Mario Marotta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mario Marotta?

Great Long Island Nephrologist

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

Dr. Moratta has very kind and considerate bedside manners. His diagnosis and treatment plan for me was very affective. He explained everything to me and made sure I knew all my options and what lead him to my treatment plan and then the steps after treatment. He has followed through with my care and I feel I am in great hands with full confidence in him and his office.

A REAL Doctor!

Posted on April 15th, 2014

Dr Marotta is AMAZING! He answers your questions proficiently, speaks to you as an equal, has a great rapport with his patients, empathizes with your feelings, is concerned with your entire health profile, keeps connected to your other doctors, and genuinely cares about you and your well being. I have recommended Dr Marotta o many people in the past and will continue to do so, He is the absolutely best doctor I have ever had and am so blessed to have him looking out for me.

Posted on August 19th, 2015