Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mario A Mendizabal MD
Dr. Mario A Mendizabal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Crystal River, FL, with another office in Crystal River, FL. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Mario A Mendizabal has 2 locations
255 SE 7th Ave Ste 3
Crystal River, FL 34429
Dr. Mario A Mendizabal has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Mario A Mendizabal has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 1 of 1
The best doctor in Citrus County
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mario A Mendizabal - Posted on February 5th, 2019
49 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Griffin Memorial Hospital
Dr. Mario A Mendizabal Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mario A Mendizabal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Crystal River, FL.