Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mario Petrini
Dr. Mario Petrini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Myers, FL. He has 61 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Petrini is affiliated with Fairview RidgesBurnsville,Mn and Methodist And University HospitalMinneapolis,Mn. He speaks English.
Dr. Mario Petrini has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Petrini is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Methodist And University HospitalMinneapolis,Mn
61 Years Experience
Wayne State University
Graduated in 1952
Dr. Mario Petrini accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions8140 College Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL
Dr. Mario Petrini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.