Dr. Mario Pineiro Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mario Pineiro Jr?

Great experience, the doctor and the staff were excellent and very helpful.

Finally done with this doctor!!!!!!!! Stay away

I gave this doctor three years of my life but after seeking medical attention and going to other doctors he never told me what I had wrong. I finally had to seek other professionals in order to find out what was wrong and he dismissed it like nothing was wrong. He talks about his other patients. I over heard him talking about one of his patients to a nurse and was back stabbing the woman. I have had so many upsetting conversations with his office staff. The front girls are not knowledgeable and it's hard to get an appointment and sometimes he never remembers why your there. Stay away...he seems nice but in reality he is a basic cold and flu doctor and if you have more serious issues he won't get to the bottom of stuff.

we went to go see dr pineiro aster my husband had been hospitalized for an issue with his diabetes. they took us without having an appointment and our wait was relatively short which i thought wad nice. the staff was horrible, they didn't even look at us when they were speaking with us, and just had a terrible attitude. i hate nurses like that, they know you need them so they think they can treat you like s#&t. then when we finally saw the dr he seemed very rushed and didn't really answer any question, all he did was check his heart. he's diabetic there is way more to it!

BAD Bad BAD

Dr. Pineiro's M.A. should not be aloud to touch any patient. I went to get a simple ear cleaning. Dr.Pinero had his so called "M.A" clean my ear. (BTW,this M.A. told me she wants to work in a bar & that's where she should work!) She used a device that shoots water into the ear. The first time she used the device she was gentle but she couldnt get all of the wax out so she repeated the process with the device but this time while the device was in my ear she applied more pressure, pushing & rotating the device in a forceful manner. While the water was pulsating out of the device, she was literally moving it in a 360 degree manner applying force. I told her to STOP! She said 'but the wax hasnt come out' then she stopped & saw that the wax had already come out! My ear was plugged for the rest of that day and within the next 48 hours there was a small amount of blood. Now for the past 7 months I have a constant rumble sound in my left ear. Dr Pineiro's M.A. damaged my ear permantley

I have just left Dr. Pinero's practice because of the incompetent staff. They actually change their answers and make up whatever, therefore not telling the truth. They are unprofessional and I am surprised that the Dr. has continued to keep them in his employment. I found the Dr. to be a competent physician, but I cannot go back to this office with his present employees.

Dr Pineiros' office staff is INEPT.

Dr Pineiro's staff has got to be the most uneducated, mentally challenged, lazy group of woman under one roof. If his staff is a refection on him, he must not be a decent doctor.The woman that work for him are embarrassing and ignorant. I'm shocked that a doctor's office would operate and represent themselves so unprofessionally.I have to say that Dr Pineiro doesnt appear to be a bad doctor, he's alrightbut he needs to clean house and get a staff that has some form of intelligence.

Conscientious & Knowledgeable Doctor

Sincerely interested, serious thinker, open and upfront, very good bed side manner.

Dr. is great. Office is really full of young unexperienced office staff. They seem to be running over eachother and never communicate well.

Thought the doctor was very good. Some of his staff were a bit incompetent though. Would get differing answers to same questions. Double billed once.