Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mario Pino-Maso
Dr. Mario Pino-Maso, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Perth Amboy, NJ. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Pino-Maso is affiliated with John F Kennedy Medical Center, Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge and Raritan Bay Med Ctr -Perth Amb, Perth Amboy, Nj. Dr. Pino-Maso has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mario Pino-Maso has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Pino or as my son called him Tio Pino, was an amazing doctor to my 2 boys back in the 90's. One of my boys was disabled and required a lot of care. Dr. Pino cared for him throughout his 4 yrs of life. Dr. Pino showed his love and passion even when he took the time to say his last goodbye to my baby. This man is truly the definition of a real doctor. I will never forget you. THANK YOU
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Pino-Maso is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John F Kennedy Medical Center
Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
Raritan Bay Med Ctr -Perth Amb, Perth Amboy, Nj
32 Years Experience
Universidad Central Del Este (Uce)
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions110 New Brunswick Ave, Perth Amboy, NJ
Dr. Mario Pino-Maso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Perth Amboy, NJ.