Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Mario E Porras has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Mario E Porras has the following 14 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Mario E Porras has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 11
Would not recommend this doctor. He made recommendations for me two days after a fracture that resulted in re-injury and delayed healing. . He could not locate treatment notes from our initial visit and didn't remember that we had already met and that he had given feedback. His diagnosis didn't match my primary doc or hospital doc. . His treatment notes for the second visit didn't correspond with what he told me verbally.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
47 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Fairview University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHAZARD ARH REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER, 100 Medical Center Dr, Hazard, KY
Dr. Mario E Porras is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hazard, KY.