Dr. Mario Salinas Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mario Salinas?

Long time patient

Posted on October 24th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Salinas for 35 years. He has delivered all three of my Children. Dr. Salinas has always been professional, attentive and never makes you feel like you're being rushed through an Appt. I'm dreading the day he retires and I have to find another GYN. He's the best!

Posted on May 29th, 2012

Doctor needs to get his nurse to come with him at all times with his patient. I would never come back again

Posted on April 27th, 2011

He was my GYN for a few years (I moved away) and performed my hysterectomy. I was dying for chocolate and he sent a packet of chcolate milk to me in my hospital room!

Best OBGYN in Missouri

Posted on January 11th, 2011

It has been a pleasure being a patient of Dr. Salinas. He is caring, knowledgeable and has great bedside manners. He has been my doctor since coming to Missouri in 1999. Now that my daughter has reached the woman age she will also be able to see how great of a doctor he is.

moving on

Posted on July 20th, 2010

I dont mind the bedside manner if I am taken care of well, he is nice enough but a little condesending. Times have changed and I need a new doctor.

finally someone who really cares

Posted on April 6th, 2010

Dr Salinas took over my case after I had a miscarraige. I became pregnant again with high risk and was searching for a new doctor because mine had become so careless. He took my case seriously, followed up with me several times a week until i miscarried a second time. it was due to a huge fibroid in my uterus. he was so very kind and made me feel very comfortable with what was going on. He even forwarded my name and address to the bereavement counselor at the hospital where he works. They really helped me get through a tough time. I never thought i needed the counseling because my old doctor never even brought it up after my first miscarraige. He recommended surgery to prevent another miscarriage and to hopefully help my new husband and I to make our family larger I did elect to have the surgery and i'm seeing positive results. I trust him and He is the only gyn I've ever been to that I didn't mind the pap smear in fact I didnt even notice that he had performed one. Very gentle and very nice. I would recommend him to all of my family and friends. ACtually After seeing him a few times I realized that my aunt and grandmother had been going to him for years! I was wondering why they weren't sharing their secret!! Highly Recommended!! You won't be disappointed! The Doctor and His Staff are so great!

Posted on August 27th, 2017