Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mario Szuchman has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Mario Szuchman has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 14
if your child has medical issues, do not bother going to this doctor, he is lazy to filled out paper work the specialist need for important studies. He refused to send some papaerwork to my daughter's neurologist, I waited 3 months for that so she could have an MRI. Thankfully I made an appt with another peditrician who gave me ghe paperwork need it in 2 minutes after our appt. He called me to say my child has too many medical issues for being a preemie, and I should find another Dr. When I told my daughter's specialist about his attitud, they were speechless, just like we were. After being in Neonatal Intensive Care for months, we went to him and then he quit on us after 6 months. I still can't believe a doctor acts like he did.
Dr. Szuchman has no business practicing medical care. He is lacking in current skills and is not board certified. He has no compassion and is apathetic due to his lack of medical knowledge. He is emotionally removed from his patients and should retire before he causes real damage to one of his patients.
Dr. Szuchman has been my 16-year old son's pediatrician since he was an infant. My son was a very sickly child.I've observed the genuine care and concern Dr. Szuchman gives to not just my son, but his patients as a whole. He cares about the children's well-being and does his best to help them regain their health. Some parents may be uncomfortable with Dr. Szuchman's assertive nature or his hesitation to prescribe antibiotics without confirmation that bacterial infection exists. However, his decisions are clearly with the child's betterment in mind.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Mario Szuchman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMario Szuchman Md, 1177 Broad St, Bloomfield, NJ
Dr. Mario Szuchman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomfield, NJ.