Dr. Mario Yco Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mario Yco?

The Only ENT that I will Visit!

Posted on December 28th, 2014

Absolutely the best ENT that I have ever visited ... and I have been to him quite a few times during the past 25 years! You can't go wrong with this doctor! (And most of the time I don't like doctors! )

Sagging Jowls , Loose Skin after Dr.Yco Mini lift!

Posted on October 8th, 2014

After several visits with Dr.Yco he recommended a mini lift. Being a young 38years I thought my results would be great. I wasn't looking to look different, but at least refreshed and rested. Well my experience with doctor Mario Yco were horrible! After being his patient for nearly four years he I thought knew what I was expecting to see after numerous consultations and his expertise..well after I spent $5500. 00 on my Mini-lift alone! ! He and his staff ignored my demands for answers on why I looked Exactly the same! I continued to seek consultations with other doctors for answers and what I was told was Dr.Yco did nothing to tighten my facial muscles or anything that has to do with a lift! His lucrative business is a sham! When I went back for my follow up I told Dr.Yco about what other surgeons have said. His response was that I needed a mid-face lift and neck lift! Basically a full face lift! He made excuses on why I looked the same and continued to make excuses that in time my skin would be tighter! After he recommended more surgery. He is a scam running a lucrative business by performing "no result" lifts to promote the next procedure for more $$$$ I have reported him to the medical board for investigation!

Dysport

Posted on March 29th, 2011

I have only gone to him for Dysport treatments and have been very disappointed in the high price for a small area. When I asked how many units I was given, the question was not answered but I was told I was charged for the area. Normally with other doctors the price I pay is lower and the area larger. I was also left bruised for two weeks after having dysport for the eye area. Will not use him again.

Great doctor

Posted on March 9th, 2010

I have seen him for a number of treatments over the years. Dr. Yco has a great professional manner, wonderful staff, but most of all he takes time with a patient. He has a strong medical background and is very knowledgeable.

Dr. Yco is an artist

Posted on September 21st, 2008

He and his staff were very professional, kind and gave me GREAT care. I can't even think how they could improve what they did for me.I am VERY pleased with the results! Barb Roberts RN (Scripps Nurse of the Quarter, 2005)

Posted on October 30th, 2015