Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mario Reyes
Dr. Mario Reyes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Reyes is affiliated with Women and Children's Hospital, Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital and Millard Fillmore Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mario Reyes has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 5 of 7
He was the best! ("Was" because he is retired) He birthed my 2 daughters as well as others in my extended family and was the OB-GYN for3 generations of my family. He found a lump on my breast that was not detected by a mammogram. He contacted me about test results before M&T primary care doctor who had ordered the tests. He always was kind, gentle, considerate, listened well and explained things clearly. I miss having him as my doctor and wish him a peaceful, relaxing retirement
Dr. Reyes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Women and Children's Hospital
Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Millard Fillmore Hospital
Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Children`s Hospital of Buffalo
Deaconess St Josephs Hospital
Kaleida Health Children`s Hospital Of Buffalo
Sisters of Charity Hospital - St Joseph Campus
46 Years Experience
Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Mario Reyes accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions85 Wehrle Dr, Buffalo, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mario Reyes in this video.
Dr. Mario Reyes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.