Dr. Mario Reyes Is this you?

Posted on June 29th, 2016

He was the best! ("Was" because he is retired) He birthed my 2 daughters as well as others in my extended family and was the OB-GYN for3 generations of my family. He found a lump on my breast that was not detected by a mammogram. He contacted me about test results before M&T primary care doctor who had ordered the tests. He always was kind, gentle, considerate, listened well and explained things clearly. I miss having him as my doctor and wish him a peaceful, relaxing retirement

Need a good OB/GYN?

Posted on October 23rd, 2008

Dr Reyes is a fantastic Doctor. He is honest with you and will only do what is best for you. If you call he will return your call the same day, I've never waited more than an hour to have a call returned. Dr Reyes staff is great as well. I recommend him to any female in need of a good OB/GYN!!!!

Posted on December 16th, 2015