Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marion G Hood has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Hood delivered my first child in 2006. Dr. Hood was very caring and her always referred to me as his "special patient" because everyone in his office knew that I would not talk to anyone else besides him. Once I had to go to the hospital for swelling and he came from home to visit me and make sure that I was okay. He is an excellent doctor!!!
Dr. Hood is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Orange County Medical Center
Dr. Marion G Hood accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Personal Healthcare, 1695 Adams Dr SW, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Marion G Hood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.