Dr. Marion Milstead Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Marion Milstead?

Posted on April 6th, 2015

DR. Milstead done surgery on my right arm in December. My arm has healed well and I am very pleased with my recovery. He explained my condition very well and took the time to answer all my questions. I would highly recommend him. Very pleasant bedside manner.

A great Find

Posted on December 29th, 2011

My son broke his hand and I needed a physician quick to treat it. I called the clinic and got in with Dr. Milstead. My son and I were both very pleased with Dr. Milstead and felt fortunate that we got in with him on the spur of the moment. He took time with us to discuss the problem and figure out the best option on how to treat his broken hand. My son ended up having surgery on his hand and we were very please with the way Dr. Milstead performed the procedure as well. I would definitely use Dr. Milstead again for an orthopedic problem.

Posted on March 17th, 2009

I was extremely pleased with the care that I received during and after my hip replacement. I felt that I received exceptional care.

Posted on October 5th, 2017