Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marion Neulander
Dr. Marion Neulander, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Camillus, NY, with another office in Utica, NY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Neulander is affiliated with Crouse Hospital, Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse and SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Marion Neulander has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 32
This doctor should not be allowed to practice. Not only was it a bad experience in the office (rude staff, long waits) He told us he accepted our insurance and later we found out it was all a lie. His billing department sent me to collections and never even sent me a bill first. Later I find out he never accepted my insurance. He ruined my near perfect credit score by deceiving me and my husband. Just wait Dr. karma will get you one day.
Please realize this is Dr. MARION Neulander, the OB/GYN, not Ovid Neulander, the surgeon. Many of these other reviews appeared to refer to Ovid. Dr. M Neulander is an excellent physician. Caring, kind, takes time with his patients... He delivered both my children and was wonderful. Also caught my endometriosis after my previous GYN had overlooked or ignored it for years. Highly recommend him.
Dr. Neulander is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
University Hospital Suny Health Science Center
University Hospital Hsc Syracuse
SUNY Health Science Center
S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital
35 Years Experience
Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Marion Neulander accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Marion Neulander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camillus, NY.