Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marion M Pandiscio has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
There wasn't one thing about my visit with Dr. Pandiscio. Her staff was very professional and courteous. My wait time was at a minimum and Dr. Pandiscio did not rush me out of her office after my exam. Lyndsey is Dr. Pandiscio's assistant and is an invaluable asset to Dr. Pandiscio. I would highly recommend Dr. Pandiscio to anyone. Thank you.
Love her! Constantly recommend her. She has excellent bedside manner, is thorough and takes her time with me EVERY time I visit her office. Was excellent in suggesting options for issues I was having with fibroids. All options were thoroughly explained which allowed me to make an informed decision. Wouldn't change her for anything!
I only went to her one time for a check-up. She may have saved my life. I had a symptom but was reluctant to do the diagnostic tests she prescribed. She called me, she wrote to me---she made me think and I ended up finding a very early stage cancer and having surgery. How many doctors would take that extra step? For a new patient?
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
Graduated in 1985
Women And Infants Hospital
Dr. Marion M Pandiscio accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marion M Pandiscio in this video.
Dr. Marion M Pandiscio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.