Dr. Marion S Pierson Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Marion S Pierson?

She's the one!

Since the day I gave birth to my daughter she has only seen Dr. Pierson. I knew from the first moment I met her "She was the one"! She is very thorough and she cares. Most importantly she does not rush you out as if it is a drive thru. I have been so please that when she switched practices I knew without a doubt I would be following her. Even if it added another 15 minutes to my drive. Dr. Pierson is well worth it!

Two Thumbs Up!

Dr. Pierson is an amazing doctor! I've been seeing her for years now and she is by far the best doctor I've ever seen. She makes her patients feel very relaxed and is very easy to talk to. Some doctors use jargon that most patients can barely understand, but Dr. Pierson breaks everything down so her patients are fully aware of what is going on. She's very good at what she does! Two thumbs up!

Dr. Pierson

My good friend has been with doctor Pierson for five years. She suggested Dr. Pierson and said she does not trust her kid with any other doctor. My kids have been under Dr. Pierson's care for two years. I am very happen with my decision to have Dr. Pierson as a doctor for my kids.

Dr. Marion S Pierson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leawood, KS.