Dr. Marion Sovic Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Marion Sovic?

Be very Careful with this Doctor!!!

Posted on August 7th, 2014

Dr. Sovic was my doctor for many years, not by choice, but because my work comp referred me to him. He was friendly at 1st and seemed interested in helping me. One month after my 1st surgery with him I complained to him of problems I was having since surgery, these problems were ignored and increased over the next year and a half. During my visits with him I always had either a friend or family member present with me and the case manager to hear me explain my increased problems to him. It was always the same thing, basically just the run around. I was not asking for medications just answers. After continuing to get no answers from him as to why I was getting worse after surgery, I got my records from his office to take to another doctor for a second opinion and was stunned to see he had NEVER documented any of the problems I had told him about after surgery. When I questioned him about this, he told me he was unaware I was having any issues. Because I had done a panel to pick a doctor after my original injury, work comp would not allow me to see another doctor. I was basically stuck with him expect for paying for a second opinion out of of my pocket. It is very obvious he is very swayed towards work comp. The 2nd opinion that I received referred to him as a prositute for work comp. His office now has electronic medical records so if you see this doctor make sure you check the records after each visit!!

Great Doctor and staff!!

Posted on April 18th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Sovics for 6 years. He shoots from the hip with me and always gives me options. I would recommend him or any of the Doctors in his practice to anyone! Dont put any credability in what the hater says about him on this site! Probally a moron drug seaker who got put in his place!

Posted on August 30th, 2011

Dr. Sovic is the only pain management doctor I've ever seen. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised. A few months before my appoinment I hurt my back in two places and was in horrible, constant pain. Dr. Sovic came in and spoke with me before both of my procedures (a lumbar and a thoracic block) and answered all my questions which put me very much at ease. He walked me through the whole procedure and when they were over, I was pain free! Overall, I think he's a great physician and great at what he does. Thank you Dr. Sovic!!!

The man with the girls name.

Posted on April 10th, 2011

Unfortunately Marion chose the wrong career. Marion should consider trading in his white coat for an all black uniform- complete with two lightning bolts on his collar and a Swastika around his arm. Undoubtedly the SS wouldn't be happy with a man who has the first name of a girl. I wouldn't even let Marion give me a sponge bath. Heed my warning- go somewhere else!

If Dr Marion Sovic was the last pain specialist on earth, I would start work on finding other life-forms & construction of a spaceship.

Posted on September 16th, 2010

It's been over three weeks since my appointment and I'm still upset I that I wasted 1 + hours of my life. Firstly, let me explain, my visit with Dr. Sovic was a consult for a horrible accident I was in which essentially broke my back. Dr Sovick was the most unproffesional doctor I have ever seen. (And I have seen doctors in third world countries). He does not prescribe analgesic medicine, period. If you advertise yourself as a pain managment doctor logic would generally conclude that you would prescribe pain controlling drugs, to those with prooven pain problems. Aside from withholding analgesia, Dr. Sovic was extreamly rude and short about it, as if I was a drug seeker. Save yourself the trouble and stay away from this man!

BAD RUDE DISGRACE

Posted on April 13th, 2010

Dr. Marion Sovic has no compassion and is a poor excuse for a medical doctor. It is awful when a doctor totally forgets the "Hippocratic Oath" they were sworn in by. He treated me very badly as a patient and a person in general. There is no excuse for a doctor that acts unprofessional. A family member was at Sammy's Gentleman's Club on numerous occasions and saw Marion Sovic there in the early morning hours, then, would be in the office in the morning preforming extremely delicate spinal procedures. I am surprised that he still has a license to practice as a anesthesiologist in this or any state. BEWARE of him and DO NOT let him do any procedures on you or anyone you know. He's a awful doctor and a low class person.

Posted on October 5th, 2017