Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mariquita I Tolentino-Belen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Mariquita I Tolentino-Belen has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Mariquita I Tolentino-Belen has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Belen was a kind woman, but she was probably the most unprofessional doctor I have ever encountered. What I mean by that is as I was sharing with her my problems (mental health related) her mouth literally dropped open more than once. I do not think my life is so wacky that one would need to drop their jaw. Just normal marriage/mental health issues. I realize she is not a mental health professional, but you are supposed to be able to see your PCP about that type of thing, and they refer you to another professional as needed. Again, she is kind - but unless you enjoy feeling embarrassed, I'd take your mental health needs to another doctor.
Dr. Mariquita I Tolentino-Belen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aultcare ExchangeProviders
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
Locations & DirectionsFamily Practice Centers Of Ahw, 8320 Waynesburg Dr SE, Waynesburg, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mariquita I Tolentino-Belen in this video.
Dr. Mariquita I Tolentino-Belen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waynesburg, OH.