Dr. Marisa S Aguila-Manalo Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Marisa S Aguila-Manalo?

GREAT doctor. Very knowledgeable. Extremely patient with children. Genuinely caring. Takes her time with your child and explaines to you in detail what might be wrong with your child. Her staff is very welcoming as well.

Very good!!

Dr Manalo is very good doctor. She knows how to answer my question, flexible hours, and calming me down when I think that is something that is not right. Strongly recommend to every new moms!!!

I'm very disappointed with this doctor I've been going to this hospital for years and have never had a problem,but when i started taking my special needs daughter to this doctor its been nothing but frustrating.Trying to get a hold of the doctor for prescriptions is like pulling teeth her reception desk workers are just as bad they never leave the messages that their suppose to. Im definitely looking for a new doctor for my daughter

Great Person!

My friend and I recently found out that we have both been going to Dr.Aguila for years.She is amazing and we both love her.

Amazingly wonderful doctor.

I love my child's pediatrician. She is very nice, pleasant, and personable. Not to mention, she is very knowledgeable. From what I have see many of her patients have been coming to her for many years so in my opinion I think that says a lot about her about quality of her care.

Dr. Marisa S Aguila-Manalo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.