Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marisa A Mastropietro
Dr. Marisa A Mastropietro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mastropietro has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Marisa A Mastropietro has the following 2 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Urinary Incontinence
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
My insurance paid, but they kept sending me bills, giving me a different story every time I called, refusing to call my insurance company to straighten it out. I had to file a complaint with my insurer. 1.5yrs later, I just got my second notice from the collection agency. They told my insurer I didn't owe anything, then sent it to collections. They count on people paying to make the headache go away. I waited 2.5hrs to see the PA, had to insist to see the actual doc, then charged my insurance and arm and a leg.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2013, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
24 Years Experience
Allegheny University Of The Health Sciences
Graduated in 1994
Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. Marisa A Mastropietro accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNym Womens Health Associates, 263 7th Ave Ste 3A, Brooklyn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marisa A Mastropietro in this video.
Dr. Marisa A Mastropietro is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.