Dr. Marisa Pregolopez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marisa Pregolopez?

My visitDr

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

Dr. Maria PregoLopez is an awesome neurologist what I like about her is she listens to her patients.

Posted on July 12th, 2016

I think the dr. is wonderful. The office itself isn't the best run, most efficient or having the most pleasant staff - I would rate that part of the experience average to below but the dr. herself is standout fantastic

Does not care - in for the money!

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Has a bad attitude, very rude to my husband....better luck talking to a tree! Sends you to a bunch of expensive tests and has no regard of your time. She thinks too highly of herself to answer any of your questions...Hates people....probably in for the money.

Worst experience with a doctor

Posted on May 15th, 2016

I visited Dr. Lopez three times. On my first visit she indicated my medical issue was not neurological , yet an MRI was scheduled. The MRI showed normal brain functioning - just scar tissue. This though was worrisome to me, as anything associated with the brain is of concern. Dr. Lopez than diagnosised me has having dementia, without one single piece of medical evidence! This was devastating to me, so I went for a doctor's second opinion who's diagnose was that I had nothing at all medical wrong with me. Dr. Lopez should be disbarred from medical practice.

Recruiter

Posted on March 1st, 2015

I have sent several of my colleagues to Dr. Prego-Lopez - all have had very positive experiences. She does listen carefully, addresses the medical issues and is dead on her diagnosis and treatment plans. I highly recommend her! To the person who gave Dr. Prego - Lopez a poor rating - you said she was from your hometown and that she does not knock on the door. Well all I have to say to you is that if you choose a doctor for geographical and sentimental reasons as you seem to do - you deserve what you get (if it is even true) -- you're an idiot! You need to do better research and have realistic expectations - you probably don't even really have a neurologic problem. It would be more Psychiatric to me it seems. Now go away and leave this wonderful doctor alone and don't come back to give any of your stupid and useless reviews.. I know the doctor well - all you do is prevent people with real problems from getting access to the great Neurologist.

Posted on February 27th, 2015

Was waiting 50min before I was able to see this doctor. I went to see this doctor because she is originally from my home town in NY. She did not care to listen to my problems & did not diagnosed me correctly. I also didn't like her manners. She doesn't knock at the door before coming in to see you & she doesn't seam polite.

Thorough

Posted on November 9th, 2013

Listened examined and thoughtful. Like going to the Doctor in the old days of medicine where the doctor sat down and spoke to you asked questions and allowed you to talk. Highly recommend. Caring she is the only person to identify problem after months of issues.

Posted on November 7th, 2013

Listened patiently did not rush like previous neurologist and got it right. Compassionate and truly cared.

Excellent doctor, spend time listening to my health issues

Posted on April 4th, 2013

First of all, I'ld like to thank her a ziilion times because she listented to my health concerns, and took immediate action and reffered me to one of the best Neurosurgey doctor and had everything taken care with 40 days including surgery. Would highly recommend to anyone who has nuerological disorders.

Posted on March 29th, 2017