Dr. Marisa Suppatkul Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marisa Suppatkul?

Started out good and ended in disappointment!!!!!

I am very disappointed with this miscommunication by the staff. My visits were good until,the staff failed to communicate about the cost of my session. I have a insurance copay of 15.00 and that was over the phone or in person. Well without out being notified at all by mail and the office relying on word of mouth by the staff to communicate with patients in the person and over the phone sessions had changed to 80.00 because they were no longer able to charge insurance for over the phone sessions. To my surprise I was charged that amount. This was a policy change and if so, formal info should of been sent to me in the mail notifying me. I was offered 35.00 refund of my money. If I called you back to change my appt to an over the phone session thinking i would get charged 15.00 and no one still communicated with me about the policy change, that's a mistake on your staff's part. The patients should not pay for the offices mistake at all. This is a great disappointment for me that I will not continuing going forward as a patient because of the negligence on the staffs part.

Thorough assessment, conservative and knowledgeable approach to psychopharmaceudicals. Does not overmedicate. Good empathy and quality of care.

Always very prompt and seems to really understand kids. She spends time discussing the various options in an easy-to-understand way.