Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marisabel Bravo
Dr. Marisabel Bravo, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bravo is affiliated with Aventura Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Bravo has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Marisabel Bravo has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Marisabel Bravo has the following 12 expertise
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
Dr. Marisabel Bravo has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Bravo impresses me because she knows what she is talking about. Not only does she have an excellent bedside manner but she knows how to explain things to patients in a way that is not intimidating or hard to understand. I can tell she not only cares about her patients but she loves them. (at least that's how she made me feel.) I have been so impressed with her that I wanted to comment here so other prospective patients will have the chance to experience the kind of care that transcends the experience that you would expect from a good doctor and introduces you to mastery. I am refering my mother who is currently showing signs of arthritis to Dr Bravo and won't trust her in anyone elses care. Thank you Dr Bravo.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bravo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University College Of Dental Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Marisabel Bravo accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsWest Kendall Baptist Hospital, 9555 SW 162nd Ave, Miami, FL
Dr. Marisabel Bravo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.