Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marisela Dominguez MD
Dr. Marisela Dominguez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL, with other offices in Spring Hill, FL and Gainesville, FL . She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Marisela Dominguez has 3 locations
1600 SW Archer Rd
Gainesville, FL 32610
Dr. Marisela Dominguez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Marisela Dominguez has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Marisela Dominguez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Piss poor physician
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marisela Dominguez - Posted on September 26th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marisela Dominguez - Posted on October 30th, 2009
It was the "luck of the draw" that I ended up with Dr. Dominguez in the Emergency Room. When I was discharged she wrote SIX prescriptions for me, with instructions to call her with questions. I had no way to reach her even though I did have questions. No phone number was given. It took me several days on my computer to find her. Even then, only thing I've found so far is either a request that I write a rating or else that I subscribe to something to read a report on her. I'm not at all impressed with this doctor.
26 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Marisela Dominguez Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna HMO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marisela Dominguez, MD - Family Medicine in Gainesville, FL, in this video.
Dr. Marisela Dominguez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.