2.0

Highly Dissatisfied

Piss poor physician

This doctor is very poorly educated and makes very poor decisions which hospital administrator Dr. Guzic is reviewing the loud mouth doctors comments. Do not end up under her care under any circumstances .

Poor experience

It was the "luck of the draw" that I ended up with Dr. Dominguez in the Emergency Room. When I was discharged she wrote SIX prescriptions for me, with instructions to call her with questions. I had no way to reach her even though I did have questions. No phone number was given. It took me several days on my computer to find her. Even then, only thing I've found so far is either a request that I write a rating or else that I subscribe to something to read a report on her. I'm not at all impressed with this doctor.

Birth Control

Dr. Marisela Dominguez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.