Dr. Marissa H Rocourt Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Marissa H Rocourt?

Great doctor!

Dr. Rocourt is a very caring and concerned doctor. She really listens when you explain your symptoms and is able to provide the appropriate treatment. The staff is very friendly and courteous, I hope to she will be my primary care doctor for many years to come!

Dr. Rocourt is extremely attentive and compassionate.....she takes the time to listen to the whole situation and evaluate properly. It may take a little longer to be seen but the time and attention to the individual is well worth it. It's very refreshing to deal with a doctor who is actually interested in the person and not just a chart and billing.

Best Primary Care Physician

Dr. Rocourt is by far the best primary care physician I've ever had. I've been very sick for almost three years, and she has give above and beyond in her care. I really can't express how excellent she is at her job.

excellent dr. - great staff - only issue is limited practice - no other dr's on staff - office is closed on Friday afternoons - difficult to get appt. to be seen

Great Doctor

Very professional caring Doctor. Never feel rushed and she takes the time to listen to your concerns and explains in terms that are understandable. Office staff is awesome too!

Treats you like you are her only patient

Great experience - takes her time with each patient - asks relevant questions - is very helpful - makes suggestions.

Dr. Rocourt is caring and pleasant. Her detail and analytical skills is top notch. She is also well respected by other physicians. We are glad to have her back!

Excellent doctor--she will spend all the time needed with you.

Went in for a cyst on my arm. She referred me to an Orthopedic MD; went to my dermatologist, who removed the cyst in 10 minutes, during the office visit.

Dr. Rocourt knows my family, not our files. She spends time with us and makes sure she answers all of our questions - even the ones my mom writes down for me or my Dad to bring to our apt. She ensures that I get tested annually for certain diseases that run in my family. Great doctor. Sad to see her leave Harris Medical Center, but I plan to follow her to her new practice.

Excellent Doctor and human being

She has been my doctor for seven years. She is top notch. Smart and very pretty. Her analytical skills are unmatched.