Dr. Marissa E Magsino Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Marissa E Magsino?

This is truly one of the worst docs I’ve ever encountered. No exaggeration. I asked to switch my type of product once because since it was my very first time trying med marijuana I wanted to start with CBD, the lower strength and then go from there. After my trial bottle of CBD was done and since my pain wasn’t reduced I asked the doc to switch my med to the Sativa which is the more potent one (containing TCH) and after getting back to me a few days later, she told me she was simply cancelling my prescription because I was a pain to deal with and she was getting ‘annoyed’ by me asking questions etc. Moreover, each time I went there for a consultation she didn’t display any listening skills, never smiled, and was talking over me and never showed the slightest bit of compassion. The bottom line was money. Because she couldn’t get me back in the office so quickly and thus make me pay the $150 price tag of a consultation (after I had already gone twice), she basically just threw me out, for lack of a better term. She just decided to discontinue my prescription all together. UNREAL. I’m still shocked that a doc that’s so heartless actually exists, I feel like I’m still living a bad dream here. Heartless, and non-sense. That’s my experience of Dr Magsino. If you’re looking for a mean, cold, and heartless evil doc where you cannot ask questions or change your mind then by all means she’s the one for you. If you want a compassionate, nice, understanding doc pleeeeeeaaaase for your own sake look elsewhere. If you got to this point you’re probably in serious pain (just like I am) so you probably need some level of understanding (and a min of good-heartness) from your doc so -again- look elsewhere!!!. Just my objective opinion. Hope it helps guys, good luck!

Dr Magsino used to be my primary care doctor until I lost my job in 2013. Once I lost my health insurance I was treated very poorly by her front office staff.

The best doctor you can ever ask to take care of your worries

She's compassionate and cares about her patients need

Best Doctor

I have been through many doctors and finally found one that understands thyroid conditions. Dr. Magsino genuinely cares and I am so thankful I found her. It is a wonderful feeling to trust a doctor again.

She spends time with her patient Compassionate and uplifting Integrates nutrition and prevention of disease

Great doctor!

New Patient

First visit was great, she was very concerned with what I was going through, I did not feel liked I was being rushed through a visit.

awsome outstanding and very profetional

great compasion care beautiful person..a doctor like no one else!!very profetional ..my doc shes cool..god bless her..ma

Worst Doctor I have ever seen in my Life. Wrong diagnosis. Have to repeat every time you see her when everything supposedly was input into the computer. Not a big fan. Would never reccoment to anyon e

I've been under her care for over 10 years!

I just adore this doctor. I have been under her care since I was a teenager - and I am almost 30. :) I always feel she listens and has given the care I feel I deserve from the very beginning to present day. My mother and sister use to go to her as well and loved being under her care (she is just a little too far for them now).

she is also an anti aging physician and give free information on supplements and hormones

Dr. Marissa E Magsino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.