Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marissa A Miller
Dr. Marissa A Miller, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Potterville, MI. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital, Sparrow Ionia Hospital and Sparrow Clinton Hospital. Dr. Miller has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Marissa A Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
she is not an only an excellent physician. she is so compassionate and doesn't treat you like a number. if more doctors were like her things would be alot better in this world. she has always treated with so much kindness she listens to you do you understand listens. that is a key word in being a doctor. she doesnt rush you out of the office she actually sits down and is always interested in what you have to say. she actually cares about her patients. my only downfall is i didn't find her soon enough. i would recommend anyone to her that i cared about. she is unlike any doctor i have ever come across and i am 69 years old so i have seen alot of bad seeds. I can't say enough about her i just hope she never leaves and goes anywhere else. I sure think she should get the award for best Doc in michigan. She is the best. i can't say I have ever loved a Doc but I do love her. She is so special to me.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
10 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Marissa A Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSparrow Medical Group, 133 W Lansing Rd, Potterville, MI
Dr. Marissa A Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Potterville, MI.