Dr. Maritza A Martinez Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Maritza A Martinez?

Very thorough

About two and a half years ago, I ended up being treated by Dr. Martinez when my regular doctor was away. My test results ended up indictaing possible cervical cancer. She had me scheduled immediately for a follow up test, and then for a procedure in the hospital within 48 hours after that. Luckily for me, the secondary tests came back negative. She was very compassionate and thorough and aggressive to make sure that I had the necessary tests done quickly. She even ordered a review of the initial test to make sure it had been accurate. She makes me feel confident that even if I am ever diagnosed with cancer, she will catch it quickly and help me get through it. I won't go to any other doctor now.

Dr. Maritza A Martinez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Horsham, PA.