Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maritza Palusiak
Dr. Maritza Palusiak, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfield, OH, with other offices in Cincinnati, OH and Milford, OH (and 4 other locations). She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Palusiak is affiliated with Butler County Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital and Evendale Medical Center. Dr. Palusiak has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Maritza Palusiak has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
Dr. Maritza Palusiak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfield, OH.