Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mariusz Kielar
Dr. Mariusz Kielar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richfield, UT, with another office in Provo, UT. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology. Dr. Kielar is affiliated with Timpanogos Regional Hospital, Orem Community Hospital and Sevier Valley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mariusz Kielar has the following 1 specialty
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Kielar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Orem Community Hospital
Sevier Valley Hospital
American Fork Hospital
Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
24 Years Experience
Wroclaw Medical University
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Mariusz Kielar accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mariusz Kielar is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Richfield, UT.