Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mariya Koval
Dr. Mariya Koval, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC, with other offices in Eastover, NC and Dunn, NC . She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Koval is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Health System, Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital and Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley. She speaks English.
Dr. Mariya Koval has 3 locations
1327 Robeson St
Fayetteville, NC 28305
Book Online Now
Dr. Mariya Koval has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Koval is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cape Fear Valley Health System
Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley
9 Years Experience
Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Mariya Koval Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mariya Koval's office for more information.
1327 Robeson St Fayetteville, NC : (910) 486-5437
3361 Dunn Rd Eastover, NC : (910) 223-0330
1001 W Cumberland St Dunn, NC : (910) 486-5437
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mariya Koval is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.