Dr. Marja J Sprock Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Marja J Sprock?

Beware

of this so called Doctor, she is a butcher!! She has had several lawsuits against her for performing unnecessary surgeries, guessing that's how she paid for her new facility. My mother went to her & preformed surgery on her that come to find out she never needed & when confronted with what she had done she was caught changing my moms records. now my mother has problems she will live with the rest of her life. Dr. Sprock was fired from a practice for messing so many people up before she opened her own practice. With all this being said she definitely is one of the rudest people I have ever come in contact with. This woman should be stripped of her medical license!

Dr. Sprock diagnosed my problem quickly and accurately. .I felt she treated me as a person and not just as a patient. I would highly recommend her.

Dr Sprocks procedure had to be repaired by another doctor because it wasn't done well the first time.

BEWARE of this doctor

Dr. sprock was one of the worst doctors I've ever been to. She was rude unpleasant didn't answer my questions caused me a great deal of physical pain I left there feeling violated I would never recommend her to anyone nor will I return

MADE THE EXPERIENCE AS PAINLESS AS POSSIBLE

Dr. Sprock was very good at figuring out what wrong with my Mother.

wonderful Doctor

Dr. Sprock is the BEST! She is very down to earth and speaks to me directly. She just preformed Interstim surgery on me and I am very satisfied with the result. Highly organized staff who are friendly and kind. All in all I am so happy I went to see Dr. Sprock...I feel I have finally found a doctor I can relate to and who truly cares about me as a person.

My Experience

I could never say enough good things about Dr Sprock, she knows her stuff and cares. The girls in her office are a joy, they are always smiling and seem to truly enjoy what they do.

Highly Reccommended!

The scheduling was very accommodating as I am not always flexible with my work schedule. The staff was friendly and helpful. I was very nervous and embarrassed about my problem, but Dr. Sprock was very knowledgeable and treated me with nothing but understanding and respect, I am very happy with my results and feel I was given all the information needed to be a part of my care. I would recommend her to my family and friends.

Whatever happened to bedside manners

I wish I had research Dr. Sprock more thoroughly. She did my surgery about 3 years ago, now I don't know if another surgery/surgeon can correct the damages that Dr. Sprock did to me.

Shouldn't be allowed to see people

I'm still "recovering" almost a year after her "treatments". There's a reason why there is no wait to see her.

BEWARE

She has a nice personality but IS A BADE SURGEON. I NOW HAVE TO HAVE MORE SURGERY TO CORRECT WHAT SHE DID--DIDN'T DO PROPERLY. PLEASE do not have her operate on you or your loved one. Research her wprk in Michigan.

Dr. Marja J Sprock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockledge, FL.