Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marjan Aleali has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Urinary Incontinence
- Abdominal Pain
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Rectal Bleeding
- Bowel Resection
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Pain
Showing 5 of 40
went to dr aleali because of rectal bleeding after explaining the problem she said why did you come to me you should see a G I doctor, after checking my rectum she shrugged her shoulders and said she find anything wrong, told me to eat more fiber spent only 15 mins with me, charged $250 big ripp off also very rude, stay away
Dr. Aleali is a wonderful and caring doctor. She does have a direct style, and her field is not an elegant one, but her honesty is valuable. She explains thing so thoroughly and is concerned with the whole patient. She and her staff were tremendously flexible in making appointments for me in the office and for surgery, working around other family emergencies, and demonstrating concern for me beyond my surgery.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1994
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Dr. Marjan Aleali accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMarjan Aleali Md, 255 W Spring Valley Ave Ste 103, Maywood, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marjan Aleali in this video.
Dr. Marjan Aleali is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Maywood, NJ.