Dr. Marjan Y Tabibzadeh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marjan Y Tabibzadeh?

Dr. Tabibzadehis by far the best doctor I have ever had for my children ( 6&8 YO) She been my doctor for more than 6 years and has helped my kids through some difficult health situations. She has always given me solid medical advice, worked with me until she was sure the situation was resolved and most importantly, has always made me and my kids feel safe and secure. Great practice wonderful stuff always willing to help. I'm thankful I was lucky enough to find a doctor as wonderful and dedicated as Dr. Tabibzadeh is.

Dr Tabibzadeh is an amazing, knowledgeable and dedicated pediatrician. Her office staff care about our children, and they are always friendly. We feel our children have received the best possible care .

overcharge for a well visit

the lady at the front desk over charged me for a well visit check up and claim i have used all my credits for a year and now i have to pay, next the waiting time to be seen is more than 1 hour and 30 minutes and with one doctor they schedule a patient every 15 minutes, i made an appointment for my sick child and they dont know how to prioritize their patients, i complained about the room being so cold to the nurse and she said they dont have control of that, so i have to open the door and wait at the hallway, what a bad experience and talk about this old lady at the front desk who rips off all the clients and overcharge our insurance and who talks about her personal life and about working so much, who wants to listen to that, like i care so much!!!

Dr. Tabibazadeh and her staff are the best. I have been going to their office for almost 15 years and so happy with everything. The treat you like a family member!

check ups and other visits to doctor

my children are very happy to visit this doctors office. visits are pleasant, hardly ever a wait time, staff is superfriendly and accommodating. overall a clean and friendly office. the doctor is always very thorough, great bedside manner, very friendly and kind, patient and private.

Best Pediatrician

Dr. Tabibzadeh has been my 3 children's doctor since birth. I have had nothing but the best experience with Dr. Tabibzadeh. I commend her for being so thorough, so caring and dedicated to my children's health. The front office makes it so easy to schedule appts. The MA's are so amazing and a wonderful part of this practice. We give Dr. Tabibzadeh a 10 !!

Most beautiful Pediatrician

Dr Tabibzadeh never fails to put us at ease, no matter what's going on with out children. She has a calming face and demeanor. And her office and staff are incredible.

Most caring Pediatrician

I was referred to Dr Marjan by my Obstetrician. My baby became jaundice and needed more attention. Dr Marjan was there for us all the time. No matter what time of day or night. We never even realized how sick our son was. And now he is perfect. Thanks to her care. And yes amazing office staff. We recommend her without any hesitation.

minus the office manager, they have the best staff around!

I love the service I get from Dr. Tabibzadeh & Dr. Pitt! Not only are they so informative, but warm and reassuring as well. That being said, I can't take the service you receive from the front desk/office manager Debi. She is loud, obnoxious, curses behind her desk when there are patients in the waiting room, etc. There is simply no sensitivity chip there at all. You work in a pediatrics practice---this should be standard! Thankfully they have two wonderful assistants(new to the practice) who are so adorable, warm and beyond wonderful with my kids. Without them, this office would be run a mess.

Dr Tabibzadeh is an amazing and caring Pediatrician.

Stay away from this doctor

I am not the kind of person to say/write bad things about other people but this this doctor is too much. I looked at the other reviews and I guess that she is a pleasant person as long as you agree with everything that she says.I have a 3 months old that I do not want to vaccinate anymore yet. I did, but after I did more research I decided not to anymore. So I took by daughter for a check up and started asking some questions about vaccines in general and other information. She got very defenise and rude. I asked for the inserts of the vaccines that I already gave my daughter and she said that she does not want to give them to me. (Why not?!)She said to go online if I am interested for extra information. I asked her about some possible side effects of the vaccines and at this point she said that if I am planning on delaying any of my daughter "mandatory" vaccines I should be looking for a different doctor. The reason: she said that she does nto treat unvaccinated kids. Now - what kind of doctor is this??? That was the last time I went to her office.

finding Dr. T's practice was one of the best things that happened to us

We were recommended to Dr. T's practice 8 months ago, by our Obstetrician. Our baby had a rocky start, and all 3 doctors were by our side all the way. Her practice is genuine and caring, from doctors to all staff. They always made us feel that we were the most important part of their day! We always felt comfortable, no matter how many times we called. Our daughter is well now, and doing great. We look forward to many more years, under their care. God bless them all.

Dr. Marjan Y Tabibzadeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhasset, NY.