Dr. Marjorie S Ardon Is this you?

1.3

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Marjorie S Ardon?

Qualified??????

How can you diagnose ADD and prescribe Adderall after one, initial visit. Then try to bill the insurance company > twice the amount of the quoted service rate and submit the information incorrectly..??? Stay clear!

Dr. Ardon is Unpleasant and Controlling

I am a professional woman who has had many experiences with various doctors, most of them good. Dr. Ardon was a disappointment. She lied to me about a medication--saying it could be split when its maker explicitly said it couldn't because of the different balls of different ingredients in the capsule--in order to get out of calling my insurance. I found out from my pharmacy that she was "nasty" with them. Finally, she made me feel terrible about my myself instead of giving me reasonable hope that I can get better--that's something no other doctor has done.

Adult ADHD

Dr. Marjorie S Ardon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naperville, IL.