Dr. Marjorie Carsen Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Marjorie Carsen?

Mother

Marjorie L Carsen, MD in the late 90's medicated my son with off label psychotropic medications that I now know he should have never been given. I feel like she used my son as guinea pig with these medications. I questioned here many times and even brought him to New Hampshire for another option. She just kept adding more and more adult medications to counter act symptoms of the original medications. I wonder how many other children she poisoned. My biggest regret is that I believed that she had my son's best interest at heart. She poisoned his young growing brain and I will forever HATE her for that.

ADHD