Dr. Marjorie R Chelly Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Marjorie R Chelly?

Excellent surgeon that spends a lot of time with you and is very caring. She did a remarkable job repairing a very damaged finger for me and I recommend her highly for any hand surgery or plastic surgery .

Dr. Chelly did my trigger finger release surgery, she explain the procedure and what she would be doing. Her bedside manner is bar none the best I've ever experience, I've seen other doctors and had other surgeries, and this was a very stress free experience, Dr. Chelly was very caring and knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anybody, she's excellent!!

Metastatic Melanoma