Dr. Marjorie D Devol Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marjorie D Devol?

Caring!

Dr.Devol is a very knowledgeable physician. She is my family physician and has been since she began practicing. I wouldn't want to go to anyone else. She is a very caring individual. I highly recommend her.

I have seizures and because one of my seizures were on the day of one of my appts with her, I was unable to cancel because when I have a seizure I cannot remember anything. So this wonderful doctor discharged me from her practice. Now I cannot see a doctor at all at Doctors Hospital. I have no way of traveling out of nelsonville and now I have no way of getting my much needed medication.

Dr. Marjorie D Devol is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glouster, OH.