Dr. Marjorie Golden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marjorie Golden?

A wonderful Doctor

Posted on July 7th, 2017

Dr Golden was absolutely the best during my husbands illness. She was kind and patient and most of all caring about what he was going through. She made excellent suggestions and following her advice led to great results.

Bedside Manner, Accurate Diagnosis, Follow Up

Posted on November 9th, 2016

Dr. Golden is one of the most intelligent, understanding, tenacious, and patient physicians I have ever known. She has cared for me for over 20 years, and I always felt in good hands with her at the helm. When I first met Dr. Golden I had suffered for over 7 years with repeated sinus infections and surgeries. She and Dr. Vining (ENT who is also extraordinary) efficiently and effectively help cure my very difficult condition. Without the two of them I shudder to think where I might be today. Dr. Golden's caring and compassionate manner is unlike many, and her dedication to always go above and beyond for her patients cannot be underscored. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is interested in the best medical care a physician can offer.

Posted on August 10th, 2015

very nice doctor, seems caring but if your tests are negative your on your own

lyme or not.

Posted on February 19th, 2013

. She diagonsed me with a illness I had then changed her mind,and told me she made a mistake.It took me 8 weeks to get another doctor and the same treatment she started.My recovery took twice as long and now is chronic.You don,t put a pick line in and start a treatment and say it is a mistake. Call me if you need a good doctor that listens .

Mrs.Kathleen Hunter

Posted on October 16th, 2012

I accompanied my husband - with an i-pad, after my husband's eight week illness. This doctor was superb in every catagory listed above. These days it is rare to have such an excellent physician. What a relief and a breath of fresh air to interact with such a lovely, bright, and above all accurate diagnostician! Bravo to you Dr. Golden!

Posted on October 8th, 2017