Dr. Marjorie B Gwynn Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Marjorie B Gwynn?

Horrible experience

I have been to Dr. Gwynn a few time and every time she is in such a rush to get you in and out you don't get a chance to ask her all of your questions. The staff is extremely unresponsive. You have to call multiple times to get a prescription refilled. The office manager refuses to facilitate the patience requests. All in all very poorly run office.

I've been going to Dr. Gwynn for the last couple of years for adult acne. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a dermatologist. She has never made me feel vain or insignificant about this issue that I have. I have a position that is over 80% client facing, so it's important to feel confident in my situation. She goes into quite detail about what the prescriptions are, what the cost impacts can be and any side effects.

Right dr for my family

Dr. Gwynn diagnosed not only my but my son's condition quickly and sped us on the road to recovery. In my case, the condition had gone on for years. My GP had prescribed creams for it...they worked but Dr Gwynn's prescription got RID of the condition....it's gone! I used to wake up scratching with blood in my fingernails...,no more.

I got so little for so much.

Dr. Gwynn spent just a few minutes with me and much time was spent talking about the meds, while she refused to spend time on issues I wanted. She misdiagnosed me and didn't write down for me which prescription was written for which of the two issues that she claimed existed.Perhaps her misdiagnosis was on account of her failure to examine me with the medical gloves. She threw them in the wastebasket instead because she thought that she could tell almost instantly what the issue was. And they were my gloves that she wasted because I got charged the full amount for the appointment.I left a simple yes or no question behind for her in the office shortly after the appointment but never heard back with a response. Sadly, that was no surprise.

Feedback on Dr. Gwynn for dermatology treatment

Excellent experiences with Dr. Gwynn.She's very sharp and thorough. Always up-to-date with latest medical stuff. Felt she cared a lot --- enough to show 'tough love': once I realized she actually expected me to act like a rational adult about my skin problems, then I did just that and followed her suggested treatments to great results!